C Thru®: Our clear aligner system
C Thru® Clear Aligners offer an effective and discrete orthodontic solution for patients wanting the confidence of a great smile, quickly and without the discomfort and aesthetic impairment of a full scale orthodontic solution.e
Our simple system makes treatment hassle-free for both clinician and patient.
- Easy to order: Send us silicone or alginate impressions, or use our online prescription form
- Almost invisible for the patient, and much more comfortable to wear than traditional appliances
- More cost effective than the market leader
- Excellent after sales and support. We're here to support you from day 1 of your CThru journey
- Training available
C Thru® Clear Aligners:
- are a staged treatment: the patient wears each C Thru® positioner until passive, around 2-3 weeks, and then replaces with the next positioner, with an average of 6-8 aligners per arch
- offers highly accurate incremental movements
- includes a space analysis being carried out for each case
- is a highly cost effective solution for the clinician and patient
- is designed and manufactured here in the UK at the ArchformByte laboratory. The entire process, from order, manufacture, customer service and after sales is carried out right here, meaning a faster turnaround time, GDC qualified technicians and a DAMAS lab, with support available 9 - 5, Monday - Friday.
Order C Thru® Clear Aligners online in 2 minutes now
Use our online prescription form now and upload your .stl scans and we process, create and dispatch your order.
Order online now »
How We Work: It's Simple and Quick
To start treating your patients with C-Thru® Clear Aligners just:
- complete our online prescription form
- upload your .stl scans
- start treating your patients!
If you're not yet able to produce .stl scans then send us upper and lower impressions and a wax bite using our downloadable address form, download print and complete the prescription form and send to us.
Consultant Orthodontist Support
To ensure you feel comfortable in prescribing a C-Thru® treatment plan for your patient, should you need more in depth assistance, we have a team of consultant orthodontists who will advise on a case for a small fee, meaning you can treat your patients in full confidence.
Quick C-Thru Facts:
Doctor Controlled Movement: During the case review doctors can instruct on changes interactively
Short Lead Times: You should receive your C-Thru® treatment within 5 Working Days from us receiving your impressions or online prescription
Extensive Tooth Movement: Up to 2.5mm movement per tooth
Bespoke for each patient: No maximum number of aligners
Flexible: Single Arch option available, or combine with Swift IDB
UK Based: Your order is processed, manufactured and dispatched by our GDC registered technicians in our DAMAS accredited UK laboratory
If you have any questions please call us on +44(0)114 243 5400 and speak with one of our friendly team
To submit a case use our Online Prescription form to upload your scans