The easy way to a winning smile with C-Thru: our clear aligner system
CThru Providing the perfect smile for your patients
CThru gently realigns teeth to give your patients a confident smile.
CThru clear aligners are made from lightweight plastic that can be recycled. Designed to apply light pressure, gently, gradually move teeth to their desired position.
Incorporating CThru into your practice is easy, there are no restrictive contracts or expensive training courses. Treatment can be completed in as little as 3 months.
The treatment process is simple and will have minimal effect on your patient’s busy lifestyles. CThru have already helped thousands of patients to smile with confidence, being a part of the CThru Partner Programme enables practices to offer the same life changing treatment to their patients.
CThru is so simple, it’s enough to make you smile
- Easy to use.
- No restrictive contracts or expensive training courses.
- Simply send .STL scans, impressions or models, tell us what you and the patient want to achieve and we will do the rest.
- We will carry out a CThru Review to your instructions and send you the treatment options, pre & post images, animation and if required, an IPR Chart.
- Upon your approval we will manufacture your patient’s CThru clear aligners an deliver them with in 5-10 working days.
A bespoke personal service for you and your patients
There are so many benefi ts of joining the CThru Partner programme, these include:
- Patient referrals from CThruSmiles.com sent direct to you.
- Your practice details promoted on the CThruSmiles website, so patients in your area can find you.
- Quality point of sale materials for your practice including sample CThru aligner boxes, posters, flyers and a pop-up banner.
- Training and ongoing promotional support for all the practice team.
- A confidential online login for Casetrac Online so you can track your CThru cases and allowing you to securely upload photos, prescriptions and track your case.
- We accept .stl fi les from all brands of intra oral scanner, alginate impressions or models.